Today I have a mint box for you. It has opening/closing ends and a window so the item inside can be seen. I explain on the video how I measure up a product to make a box for it.
These are the boxes I made for a recent market stall. I made them specifically for Fathers’ Day which is the first Sunday in September here in Australia. I used the Decorative Label Punch and the Kraft card Stock for these ones which are slightly different to the samples in the video. Here’s the video:
- Card – 11cm by 19.5cm
- Window Sheet – 7cm x 5cm
- On 19.5cm side score at 1cm and 3.5cm on both ends
- On the 11cm side score at 2.5cm, 5cm, 7.5cm and 10cm
- Punch the ‘window’ out with desired punch and cover with window sheet using sticky strip
- Trim as per diagram below and place sticky strip down the 1cm edge and stick box together.
- Card – Pistachio Pudding
- Window Sheet
- Punch – Extra Large Oval and Project Life Corner Rounder
- Other – Sticky Strip. Simply Scored (Metric), Stampin’ Trimmer, Bone Folder
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
If you would like to purchase Stampin’ Up! Product to complete your paper crafting projects, please shop at my online store.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share …