A Santa Box that will hold a cylindrical M & M Container. I even have a video for you to watch, so that makes it even easier.
- Real red card cut 19cm x 17.5cm – score on the 17.5cm side at 15.5cm. Score on the 19cm side at 4.5cm; 8cm; 12.5cm and 16cm
- Basic Black for the Belly Band cut t 18cm x 1.5cm and score at 1.5cm; 5cm; 9.5cm and 13cm
- Whisper White for the lid cut 8.5cm x 7.5cm and score at just 2cm all round
- Whisper White Cotton Ribbon – approx. 75cm
- Scraps of Silver Glimmer for the belt and Basic Black for the feet
The M & M Christmas Story
As you hold these candies in your hand
And turn them, you will see …
The M becomes a W, an E, and then a 3.
They tell the Christmas story it’s one I’m sure you know. It took place in a stable a long, long time ago.
The E is for the East where the star shone oh so bright.
The M is for the Manger where the baby Jesus slept that night.
The 3 is for the Wiseman bearing gifts they say they came. W is for Worship, Hallelujah Praise to His name.
So as you eat these candies or share them with a friend, remember the meaning of Christmas, it’s a love story that never ends.
Merry ChristmasAuthor: Pam Ridenour
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.