Well we’re just under a week from Fathers’ Day here in Australia, so Leonie and I decided to feature Fathers’ Day cards this week. Make sure you pop on over and see what Leonie of Stamp A Latte fame has to share with you too.
I have 3 cards to share with you today and for a change I have photographed the insides of the cards to share with you as well. Now I must tell you all these cards are CASED from Pinterest which is a great source of inspiration. Here’s the first card:
And the inside view
I just love this Typeset DSP – it’s so versatile and you can use so many different colours with it. However, I’ve chosen to stick with Basic Black and Early Espresso with these cards. Here’s my second card:
And the inside:
Both cards are very similar and use the same products. Now for something totally different. I’ve made this card so it can be for any occasion for a man, really. I CASED this one from a swap I received at Convention this year, I think. Now the original had just the front part of the card. However, I always think it’s nice to have a whole card so you have 2 places to write or place a sentiment if you want to.
And the outside with the doors slightly ajar
So, that’s it for my shares today. I hope I’ve been able to give you some inspiration to create a handmade card for that special Father in your life.
- Card – Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Basic Black, Soft Suede
- Designer Series Paper – Typeset Speciality DSP
- Ink – Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
- Stamp sets – Hardwood, Traveler, Chalk Talk, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, And Many More
- Big Shot Framelits – Chalk Talk, Window and Stars
- Punches – Modern Label, Window and Artisan Label
- Baker’s Twine - Basic Black
- Adhesive – Snail and Dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
If you would like to purchase Stampin’ Up! Product to complete your paper crafting projects, please shop at my online store.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share …