I have two projects for you today, both for Halloween and both fairly quick for your last-minute preparations.
- Whisper White: 3 x 3
- Basic Black: 4 ¼ x 4 ½ (for inside bag)
- Pop of Pink DSP: 4 ¼ x ¾
- Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper: 4 ¼ x ¾
- Halloween Night DSP: 10 x 2 (scored at 2” and 6 ¾”)
- Stamp “Happy Halloween” stamp in Basic Black on Whisper White Cardstock. Colour with Markers and fussy cut out with Paper Snips.
- Trim edges
into pennants on Pop of Pink DSP and Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper.
- Put Basic Black paper into Glassine Bag and fold the top of the bag over.
- Wrap Halloween Night DSP around bag and tie ribbon.
- Assemble. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the “Happy Halloween”.
See all the project supplies below the next projects. I’ve listed the products for each project under each other. I haven’t mixed them up. Hope that makes sense.
- Halloween Night DSP – cut wide enough to cover label on wine bottle and approx. 10” long
- Whisper White Cardstock 4”x 2”
- Pumpkin Pie Glimmer – 4.25 x 5.5
- Scrap of white cardstock for embossing top hat and cane, stamping Dracula image
- Die Cut Bottle tag using cheerful tags framelits and pumpkin pie glimmer paper
*Tip – cut glimmer side down for easier cutting
- Stamp Dracula Image with Basic Black and Punch with Cookie Cutter Builder Punch
- Stamp and emboss top hat and cane with silver embossing powder cut out using snips
- Punch one end of 4×2 whisper white cs
- Add whisper white punched piece to tag lining up white and glimmer on one side (left or right doesn’t matter)
*Tip – I find that tear and tape adheres layers together that include glimmer paper very well
- Fold piece of Halloween Night Washi tape over edge of white/pumpkin as seen in picture
- Add Dracula
- Add Top Hat to Dracula
- Add Cane
- Stamp greeting in Black ink
- Wrap Bottle with Designer paper from Halloween nights
- Place bottle in large gusseted back
- Gather top of bag twisting so that you can slip bottle tag over the excess at top and down over neck of bottle
- Tie to bottle with Halloween night bakers twine adding mini basic gray tassel below tag
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share …
Shop Stampin’ Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store. Be sure to check out the Clearance Rack as new things are added periodically.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.