A new Catalogue is always exciting and there are so many new products for you to choose. The members of ESAD (Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators) have got together to present you a small tasting of some of the products from the 2015 – 2016 Annual Catalogue.
Now if you’ve been following the hop you’ve just come from the lovely Nicole Wilson’s blog.
My shares today focus mainly on the new Stampin’ Up! Gift Bag Punch Board and I have a video to show you how it works. It’s quite easy and will make your gift packaging just that bit more special.
I’ve made 2 Gift Bags. The first is suitable for a male gift and is demonstrated in the video.
I’ve used the Hardwood Stamp all over the card and dyed the Seam Binding to match the bag. I’ve also placed an extra score line on the bag so it will fold flat.
My second bag is made using Window Sheet and the Decorative Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder through the Big Shot before putting it together.
The ribbon is the 1/4″ Whisper White Cotton Ribbon dyed with Mint Macaron Reinker and the flowers were made by my friend Virginia Hampson from the new Cotton Paper. We thought they just added a bit of pizzazz to the inside of the bag.
- Gift Bag Punch Board
- Hardwood Stamp
- Card – Tip Top Taupe; Very Vanilla; Early Espresso
- Window Sheet
- Big Shot – Decorative Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Ribbon – Whisper White Seam Binding; 1/4″ Whisper White Cotton Ribbon
- Ink – Tip Top Taupe
- Reinkers – Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe
Now don’t forget if you are an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in Australia or New Zealand and would like to join ESAD, leave me a comment with your email and I’ll email you the joining information.
Now it’s time to go to Cherie Davies’ blog
BLOG HOP PARTICIPANTS:
1. Rachael Lewsley – Cotton Paper Assortment
2. Andrea Buckland – Sprinkles of Life stamp set and the coordinating Tree builder punch
3. Kelly Kent – Layered Letters Alphabet Stamp Set Gift Bag
4. Nicole Wilson – Floral Wings and Triple Banner Punch
5. Libby Dyson – Gift Bag Punch Board YOU ARE HERE
6.Cherie Davies – I Think You’re Great
7. Narelle Fasulo – Bohemian Borders and I Think You’re Great stamp sets and the Triple Banner Punch
8. Lou Kitzelman – Project Life Pocket Page using Sprinkles of Life, Build a Birthday and You’re So Sweet plus Tree Builder and Banner Triple Punches
9. Bernice Collins – Neutrals DSP
10. Monique Fielder – You’ve Got This
11. Courtenay Heuston – Gift Bag Punch Board
12. Donna Chapman – ‘Sprinkles of Life’ stamp set
13. Amity Knight – Moments Like These Project Life kit, Moment Like These accessory kit and the Moments Like these stamp set
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
If you would like to purchase Stampin’ Up! Product to complete your paper crafting projects, please shop at my online store.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share …