I just love this stamp set and I suggest it as part of my Watercolor Bundle Class This will be one of the techniques I teach you in the Virtual Classroom. I’ve used the Beautiful You stamp set on Watercolor Paper and stamped in Basic Black Archival Ink.
The ribbon is from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure which is a duo pack and Free with a $90 order.
It’s January 4th and the release of Stampin’ UP!’s 2017 Occasions Catalogue, the start of Sale-A-Bration 2017 and the availability of Stampin’ UP!s new watercolor pencils.
To celebrate I am hosting a 3 month water-colour club for $90.00 each month of Sale-a-bration (January, February, March).
Each month the club will include
A $90 spend through my Online store or you can order through me (whichever you prefer) of Stampin’ UP! product.
I suggest for month 1 (January) you order – Watercolor Pencils, Beautiful You stamp set, Aqua Painters, Wink of Stella and Black Archival Ink Pad or whatever you like to order so long as your spend is at least A$90. Plus order a FREE Sale-A-Bration product – I suggest Hey Chick or the Inside The Lines Designer Series Paper
- I will send you by mail assorted papers (thick white cardstock, whisper white, water-colour paper shimmery white) to help you complete the suggested projects in the Virtual Classroom
What YOU Get:
- 4 Free project kits with videos and
- Access to my Virtual Online class (which gives you access to my bundle of the month projects and any other classes I post in the Facebook classroom)
- So if you stay the 3 months you will end up with 12 projects (and supplies to make them but no stamped images); video tutorials and tips and tricks. PLUS 4 projects from each of the 3 Bundle of the Month Clubs (another 12 projects) with videos and tips; PLUS anything else I load up to the Virtual Classroom
You are not obligated to participate each month; however you will only have access to the classroom in the months you ordered the product.
If you already own any of the products in that month’s club I will help you substitute a product of equal or greater value.
Those joining in January will enjoy a fun tool box to hold their basic watercolour tools and a printed template insert for the tool box
Check it out – then join my mailing list for ordering details, deadlines, delivery times & links.
The Virtual Classroom will be open for you to take advantage of until 30th April 2017 if you order for each of the 3 months
Hostess code for ordering is: N7U3NZPP
Your order needs to be placed by the 10th day of each month EXCEPT January and you need to have your order in by 13th January 2017
How do you join?
- Place your A$90 order through my Online Store and select Libby Dyson as your demonstrator – DO NOT select NO CONTACT as then I can’t send you your extra goodies
- Phone/Text or email me and do a bank transfer.
Please contact me as I’m only too willing to help.
Name: Elizabeth Dyson
Account Number: 156492259
Reference: You name and class date
Please email me too if you’re doing it this way so I have your email, name and address. Thanks
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Are you looking for a hobby, part or full-time job and be able to work from home and when it suits you? Do you love craft? Then you should consider doing what I do.
To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
If you are in the Australia and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here.