Today’s the Day!!
The Second Release of Sale-A-Bration Items is available from today. You can choose one product FREE for every A$90 purchase. See the products here
Today’s card is more about creating a small piece of art work to give away. You can use any colours and place the flowers and sentiment anywhere on the card. You could use strips of Designer Series Paper instead of Washi Tape. Many different ways of making this card. Try substituting the Night of Navy Solid Baker’s Twine with Linen thread for a different look. Here’s the video:
- Card base 14.8cm x 21cm scored at 10.5cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Washi Tape to fit
- Whisper White 8.5cm x 12.5cm or 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Peekaboo Peach – Flowers – stamp on and off
- Flirty Flamingo – Flowers – stamp on and off
- Pear Pizzazz – Leaf – stamp on and off and an odd number looks best
- Sahara Sand – spots – stamp on and off
- Night of Navy – Sentiment
I hope you enjoyed the video today and will come back again tomorrow when I’ll have another video for you in this Sale-A-Bration Series. Thanks again for your time.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!? Maybe you don’t want to sell it but you want a discount on your own purchases? To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!