Now I must say, this isn’t my original idea. Shell Bower who is based in the U>K> shared this card in Stampin’ Cafe which is a Facebook Group for anyone to join but you can only share Stampin’ Up! projects. It’s a great little group and many, many wonderful projects are shared there. So, I decided to do a video on how to create this card. It really means, you’re creating your own background and it’s very pretty .
Watch the video and let me know what you think, by leaving a comment.
- Card base is 21 x 14.8cm scored at 10.5cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Layer 1 (coloured card) 14.3cm x 10cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Layer 2 (with lace background) 13.8cm x 9.5cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Scraps for stamping the medallion
- Scraps for die cutting piece behind medallion
YOUR CHANCE TO WIN
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!? Maybe you don’t want to sell it but you want to be a Happy Shopper and receive a discount on your own purchases? To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!