This is day 4 in my Window Box Thinlit Die Box series. I do hope you’re enjoying it? I’d love to read your comment – please leave one below.
The way these open reminds me of the old Pac-Man games of years ago. You could make it on one colour and punch or die cut a circle out for an eye. Just a thought. I seemed to need extra fingers and less glue for this project, but I think you’ll get the idea.
- 2 of the full box die cut
- 2 of the Window. Now I did cut them with the box die cut first – just the hexagonal piece through the Big Shot and then use the Precision Base Plate to die cut the window
- When putting together, place a longer half side with a shorter half side so it closes
- Don’t forget to snip the tab off either end of the bottom and leave the tabs on the top – one as a hinge which is adhered to inside the bottom and one to tuck in and close the box
- Put you sentiment over the cut in the side to hide it if you want
Special offer for this week!!
Use the Hostess Code and when sales reach $300 pr more I will randomly choose someone to win a current Hostess set.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Are you looking for a hobby, part or full-time job and be able to work from home and when it suits you? Do you love craft? Then you should consider doing what I do.
To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!