Make sure you don’t miss this series. Subscribe to my Video Channel
Welcome to my new series of Videos. I have 14 Videos planned all using Sale-A-Bration Products which are FREE when you place a A$90 order. If you live in Australia and you don’t have a demonstrator, I’d love for you to choose me. FREE gift with EVERY Online Order this month.
Blending Watercolor Pencils with Blender Pen
This was my first Tasty Truck card which uses the gold from the 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon Combo from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. Other Sale-A-Bration products are the Tasty Truck photopolymer stamp set and the Carried Away Designer Series Paper (DSP). You can see a full list of products at the bottom of the post.
This is such a fun card to make using Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen on Shimmery White cardstock. You should give it a try. You’d be surprised how quickly a card can come together using this technique.
- Card base of Night of Navy 14.8cm x 21cm scored at 10.5cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- D.S.P. (Designer Series Paper 14.3cm x 10cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Shimmery White card is 12.5cm x 8cm or 5″ x 3″
- Length of ribbon to tie a bow
- Some Sequin Trim
Here’s a closer look at the card in the Video. The colours I used were:
- Bermuda Bay – Flag; Awning; Truck surrounds
- Melon Mambo – Strip below windows; Awning; Flag; Pancakes (Strawberry)
- Daffodil delight – Headlight
- Real Red – Reflectors; Strawberry/Cherry on top of pancakes
- Basic Gray – Hub Caps; Bumper Bard; Fuel Cap; Air conditioner/Freezer Unit
- Basic Black – Tyres
- Old Olive – Ground
Card 2 (Video)
- Real Red – Flag; Window surrounds; Large wide strip beneath window; Reflectors; Awning
- Calypso Coral – Taco
- Daffodil Delight – Cab of truck; Headlight; Fuel Cap
- Basic Gray – Bumper Bar; Hub Caps
- Basic Black – Tyres
- Old Olive – Ground; Lettuce in Taco
I hope you enjoyed this first of my series using Sale-A-Bration Products.
DO YOU LIVE IN AUSTRALIA? WOULD YOU LIKE MY NEWSLETTER?
10 REASONS TO Subscribe to my newsletter today
#1 – Direct to your inbox several times a month – you don’t have to remember to check a blog
#2 – Mobile friendly – view it on the go
#3 – 3 PDF tutorials to download with every full Newsletter
#4 – Timely reminders of Stampin’ Up! specials
#5 – Registration links for my live, virtual classes
#6 – Easy PayPal links for things like, to go classes (coming soon)
#7 – My personal specials
#8 – Easy to forward to friends
#9 – Ideas
#10 – Stay in touch with me
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Are you looking for a hobby, part or full-time job and be able to work from home and when it suits you? Do you love craft? Then you should consider doing what I do.
To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!