Latte Girls Team Meeting
This is the Make & Take I designed for the last Latte Girls Team Meeting. It uses the ‘So Very Much’ stamp set which is available FREE through Sale-A-Bration at the moment. Here’s what’s in the set:
It’s a great set and even though the ‘Thank You’ is large, it has many possibilities.
- Stamp as I have above and cut the card accordingly
- Stamp in a light colour or as tone on tone as a background stamp
- Emboss as I have in the sample below
- Use Gorgeous Grunge; Work of Art; Timeless Textures or Touches of Texture to stamp a background and then stamp the ‘Thank You’ over the top in a contrasting colour
- Stamp in Versamark and White emboss and then do a colour wash background
- Emboss in any of our Stampin’ Up! colours – silver, gold, copper or white
- Make it a feature with some gorgeous Designer Series Paper behind it
This was my other card which I shared at the team meeting with the Between The Lines DSP and some Watercolor Pencil colouring and blending. Doesn’t the black with the White Emboss, look great? I love this card.
Just A Reminder
For every $90 you spend, you choose 1 FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Are you looking for a hobby, part or full-time job and be able to work from home and when it suits you? Do you love craft? Then you should consider doing what I do.
To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!