Just look at this darling little Card Tote which will hold 5 to 6 cards with envelopes. It would make a lovely gift for someone or even a great hostess gift.
It’s quite easy to make and you could use and Designer Series or Patterned Paper you like and about 1 sheet of A4 card and a few off cuts will have this bag finished in no time. I think you’ll enjoy making it. If you do make one, please let me know how you get on.
This is the side view of the Card Bag and shows off the Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper, beautifully. It also gives you a closer look at where I placed the White Perfect Accents.
Here’s the template for cutting and scoring (not to scale)
I’ve tried the best with converting to Imperial but please check before you cut!!
MEASUREMENTS & INSTRUCTIONS
- Card stock 28 cm x 21 cm or 11″ x 8 1/2″
- Score at 4 cm or 1 1/2″ on each end with short side at top of scoring tool
- Score at 11 cm or 4 1/2″ on each end with long side at top of scoring tool
- Cut 2 strips which are 3.5 cm x 14 cm or 1 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ score at 4 cm or 1 3/4″ each end
- Cut 1 strip 3.5 cm x 14 cm or 1 1/2″ x 5 1/2: and cut into 2 pieces measuring 6 cm and 8 cm or 2 1/2″ and 3″
- Use a White gel pen to place faux sewing lines around
- 2 pieces of ribbon about 28 cm or 11″
- Cut DSP (front & back) 12.5 cm x 10.5 cm or 5″ x 4″
- Cut DSP (sides) 5.5 cm x 10.5 cm 2 1/4″ x 4″
- Add Accents where desired to give the look of a handbag
Would you like to win a Bitty Butterfly Punch?
If you’re an Australian Resident (no Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators, sorry) I would love for you to win this punch worth $28.00 plus postage, absolutely FREE. I would love you to sign up for my Newsletter – leave your name, email and address and on 30th March I will choose 1 winner using a Random Generator. So, what are you waiting for? Click on the banner below and sign up NOW!!
10 REASONS TO Subscribe to my Newsletter today
#1 – Direct to your inbox several times a month – you don’t have to remember to check a blog
#2 – Mobile friendly – view it on the go
#3 – 3 PDF tutorials to download with every full Newsletter
#4 – Timely reminders of Stampin’ Up! specials
#5 – Registration links for my live, virtual classes
#6 – Easy PayPal links for things like, to go classes (coming soon)
#7 – My personal specials
#8 – Easy to forward to friends
#9 – Ideas
#10 – Stay in touch with me
#11 – WIN products 🙂
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!? Maybe you don’t want to sell it but you want to be a Happy Shopper and receive a discount on your own purchases? To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!