Today we’re making this little Gift Basket which would be great for Easter Treats. It’s made using the Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Dies.
- Cut the Gift Card Envelope Thinlit Die 4 times from designer Series Paper or double-sided card stock
- Remove the right side of each gift card and only leave 1/4″ or 1cm on outside of left hand side score line
- Cut the base straight from point to point
- Fold to outside and burnish top folds
- Adhere all pieces together as shown in video
- Use any of the other dies to embellish your basket and cut while you have your Big Shot out
- Square for base of basket – 4″ or 10 cm
- Cut a handle 11 1/2″ x 3/4″ or 20 cm x 2 cm
Would you like to win a Bitty Butterfly Punch?
If you’re an Australian Resident (no Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators, sorry) I would love for you to win this punch worth $28.00 plus postage, absolutely FREE. I would love you to sign up for my Newsletter – leave your name, email and address and on 30th March I will choose 1 winner using a Random Generator. So, what are you waiting for? Click on the banner below and sign up NOW!!
10 REASONS TO Subscribe to my Newsletter today
#1 – Direct to your inbox several times a month – you don’t have to remember to check a blog
#2 – Mobile friendly – view it on the go
#3 – 3 PDF tutorials to download with every full Newsletter
#4 – Timely reminders of Stampin’ Up! specials
#5 – Registration links for my live, virtual classes
#6 – Easy PayPal links for things like, to go classes (coming soon)
#7 – My personal specials
#8 – Easy to forward to friends
#9 – Ideas
#10 – Stay in touch with me
#11 – WIN products 🙂
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!? Maybe you don’t want to sell it but you want to be a Happy Shopper and receive a discount on your own purchases? To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!