Today I have something a little different for you. It’s a Gift Box to place 3″ x 3″ cards in and would make a marvellous gift for a friend, sister, mother or hostess with the mostest. I’m sure many people would love this hand-made gift. Now watch the Video and see me mess up a measurement. It always happens when you want to have things perfect – you have a right royal mess up. Never mind it’s not the first and won’t be the last. Don’t worry I have all the measurements below.
Would you like to win a Bitty Butterfly Punch?
If you’re an Australian Resident (no Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators, sorry) I would love for you to win this punch worth $28.00 plus postage, absolutely FREE. I would love you to sign up for my Newsletter – leave your name, email and address and on 30th March I will choose 1 winner using a Random Generator. So, what are you waiting for? Click on the banner below and sign up NOW!!
10 REASONS TO Subscribe to my Newsletter today
#1 – Direct to your inbox several times a month – you don’t have to remember to check a blog
#2 – Mobile friendly – view it on the go
#3 – 3 PDF tutorials to download with every full Newsletter
#4 – Timely reminders of Stampin’ Up! specials
#5 – Registration links for my live, virtual classes
#6 – Easy PayPal links for things like, to go classes (coming soon)
#7 – My personal specials
#8 – Easy to forward to friends
#9 – Ideas
#10 – Stay in touch with me
#11. Win products
- One piece of card (base) 7 1/2″ or 19cm square
- One piece of card (lid) 5 5/8″ or 12.8cm square
- A piece of Designer Series Paper (DSP) 5 1/8″ or 13cm square (to be centred on top of lid)
- A piece of DSP 1 3/4″ x 12″ or 4.5cm x 30cm and a piece of DSP 1 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ or 4.5cm x 8.9cm
- Ribbon approx 26″ or 66cm
- Other embellishments as desired
- Simply Scored
- Score 7 1/2″ or 19cm square at 2″ or 5cm all round
- Score 5 5/8″ or 12.8cm square at 1″ or 2.5cm all round
- Adhere DSP to lid top
- Cut lid sides with Thinlit Die
- Fold and burnish all score lines
- Snip up corners on both base and lid and adhere
- Adhere DSP strips to base
- Tie a ribbon around the box
I do hope you enjoyed this tutorial and you’ll pop back again on Friday when we make the Gift Cards
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!? Maybe you don’t want to sell it but you want to be a Happy Shopper and receive a discount on your own purchases? To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!