Vintage Style Bag
Today we’re making this Vintage Style Bag which could be made with any Designer Series Paper or double sided patterned paper and a bit of card stock.
They’d make a marvellous gift for Mothers’ Day or as a thank you with some cards in them for a hostess or a friend. Make just the one or make a lot of them, you will enjoy making this little bag.
- 1 sheet of 12″ x 12″ or 30 cm x 30 cm Designer Series Paper
- Card stock – 7″ x 5″ or 17.5 cm x 12.5 cm
- Ribbon – 20″ or 50 cm
- Tear & Tape
- Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- 2 pieces of DSP 8 1/2″ x 4″ or 21.5 cm x 10 cm
- 2 pieces 8 1/2″ x 1/2″ or 21.5 cm x 1.5 cm
- 4 pieces 8 1/2″ x 3/4″ or 21.5 cm x 2 cm
- 1 piece 2 1/2″ x 3″ or 6.3 cm x 7.5 cm or if you want one the same as the video 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ or 6.25 cm x 8.8 cm score at 1/2″ or 1.3 cm and use corner rounder to round corners before adhering flap down
- Score card at 1″ or 2.5 cm on all four sides
- Cut up each corner to the score line
- Adhere corners to form a box base
- Take the two large pieces of DSP and adhere them either inside or outside of the box base and adhere up the sides
- Adhere 2 of the 8 1/2″ x 3/4″ or 21.5 cm x 2 cm to form a handle and repeat
- Attach handles to base of bag about 1/2″ or 1.3 cm in from the side of the bag on each side
- Adhere 8 1/2″ x 1/2″ or 21.5 cm x 1.3 cm pieces around base of bag
- Place Tear & Tape on back of ribbon and adhere to top of bag
- Make pocket and attach with Tear & Tape. You can embellish pocket with more ribbon if you wish
- Embellish or add a tag as desired.
It’s such a cute little bag and I hope you like ti. I’d love to read your comments.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!? Maybe you don’t want to sell it but you want to be a Happy Shopper and receive a discount on your own purchases? To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!