Bunny Box (Video) is made with the Gift Bag Punch Board and Layering Ovals with a couple of punches as well. I do apologise for the length of the Video, but I wanted to show you all steps. Once you’ve made one the others will follow very quickly.
The Blushing Bride Box was my prototype so there are a few blemishes, shall we say. However, by the time I got to the Soft Sky one in the Video I had it all down pat.
MEASUREMENTS & INSTRUCTIONS
- Card is cut to 10″ x 9″ or 25.5cm x 23cm
- Use the Gift Bag Punch Board for the base and box scoring guide
- Choose one 10″ side to be the top and with the 9″ or 23cm at the top of your scoring tool score at 1″ or 2.5cm and 3″ or 7.5cm
- Turn 180° and place unscored side into the Gift Bag Punch Board and follow the instructions for a Small Bag but don’t score the gusset. (My video will show you how).
- Place your card into your Simply Scored and continue the score lines, made by the Gift Bag Punch Board, right to the opposite edge of the card
- Fold and burnish all score lines
- Trim the 2 side tabs by 1″ or 2.5 cm and angle edges for better closure of box
- Remove 1 of the front/back flaps totally
- Place the final front/back flap back into the Gift Bag Punch Board to round off edges for easier closure.
- Adhere facial features, tail and ears to box
- Adhere box together
- Fill with eggs or chocolate whatever is appropriate for you.
- Have fun
Videos Next Week on Techniques
Oops, before I forget, here’s the template:
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!? Maybe you don’t want to sell it but you want to be a Happy Shopper and receive a discount on your own purchases? To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!