Easter Gift Box
Today’s post is an Easter Gift Box which could be used as a gift for any occasion really. Now this Easter Gift Box is also a bag so you can make it to suit your needs. It’s a quick and simple gift to make and would also be good for markets and vendor fairs.
This box is quick and easy and you can make it with or without Designer Series Paper (Patterned Paper). Watch the Video for more information:
- Cut your card to 6″ x 11″ or 15.3cm x 28cm
- With the 11″ or 28cm side at the top of your Simply Scored, score your card at 4 1/2″ and 6 1/2″ or 11.3cm and 16cm
- Turn your card so the 6″ or 15cm side is at the top of your Simply Scored and score at 1 1/4″ and 4 3/4″ or 3.2cm and 12.1cm
- For the height of your box piece, you can choose your own measurement. I used 2 1/4″ or 7.5cm on one and on the other 1 1/2″ or 3.8cm
- Cut alone the 1 1/4″ or 3.2cm score line to the horizontal score line on all 4 sides (see Video) and trim off sides to your desired box height
- Cut 2 pieces of Designer Series Paper 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ or 8.5cm x 11cm and adhere to front and back’Mark a point at 1/4: down and 1 3/4″ or 0.7cm down and 4.5cm across and punch a hole for your ribbon on both front and back
- Adhere your box together
- Now adhere the front and back to your box
- Thread ribbon through holes and tie
- Add a tag or card and other embellishment as desired
Watch out for Better Than Hallmark
Announcement on the weekend or if you receive my Newsletter, you alrady know about it
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!? Maybe you don’t want to sell it but you want to be a Happy Shopper and receive a discount on your own purchases? To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!