I’m so very pleased to be a part of this blog hop celebrating All That’s New.
All That’s New
I loooooove, the new catalogue. Soooooo, many beautiful products. Ok, I promise no more ‘o’s but I seriously think everything in this catalogue is great and the best part is it all coordinates.
So, for instance, on this card, I have used
- Garden Impressions D.S.P.
- Abstract Impressions stamp set
- Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies
- Stitched All Around stamp set
- Stitched Labels Framelits Dies
No, even though 4 of these products come in bundles of 2 (stamp set and dies), you can use them with each other. Mix and Match. I’ve even added some Blueberry Bushel 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon, but it goes well with the rest of the card, don’t you think?
I love how the background Designer Series Paper compliments the colours in the stamping. I’ve stamped off with Shaded Spruce for the leaves and also stamped off with Pacific Point and night of Navy for the flowers. I added Pearls to the flower centres.
All That’s New Basics:
- Card base is 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Card Layer is 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Designer Series Paper is 13.9 cm x 9.510 cm or 5 ” x 3 3/4″
- Abstract Impressions die is cut in Shimmery White card
- Stamp the image and sentiment of Shimmer White card
- Use the Framelits Dies to die cut the sentiment in the usual way. DO NOT REMOVE THE FRAMELIT, keep the card stock in the die.
Here’s the sandwich
- Big Shot Platform (no shim or Thinlit Die Adapter and not the Magnetic Platform)
- Standard Cutting Pad (the clear plate)
- Die cut placed face down with the card stock still in it. So the framelit is on the clear plate and you can see the card stock.
- Thick Silicone Rubber Mat (Grey one)
- Impressions Pad (white hard mat)
- Run it through the Big Shot
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
See products used for today’s projects below in the clickable links and shop Online 24/7!
Have you got your 2018 – 2019 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue yet? No? I have 2 ways for you to get yours, order it today or download it. Click on the appropriate image below.