Today we have some fun with a technique you probably remember from childhood. I’ve modernised it. Brusho String Art is lots of fun and all you need are some Brusho Colour Crystals, Linen Thread, Watercolor Paper and a book of some sort.
Do you remember doing this? It was lots of fun I seem to remember and the benefit is you get 2 card fronts doing this technique just once
Brusho String Art
Where I accidentally dropped the Linen Thread has been partially masked by a well placed sentiment and the Blueberry Bushel 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon. So, you can always turn your mistakes into creations.
Brusho String Art Basics
- Card base is Whisper White 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored and folded at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4′
- Lovely Lipstick card layer is 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Blueberry Bushel card layer is 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Watercolor paper layer is 13.4 cm x 9 cm or 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Ribbon is cut to measure depending on what you want to do with it
- Sentiment was stamped in Versamark and embossed with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Sentiment Banner was cut to size after heat setting the sentiment
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Do you have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator? If not, I would love to be your source for these amazing products and hopefully give you a good dose of inspiration from time to time. Live in the Australia and need a catalogue? Just let me know. This is not just a hobby for me, it is a passion! Click on the header above to find out more info on how you can earn free stamp sets just by shopping with me. Earn Loyalty Rewards!
As always, let me know if you have any questions about the project or the products used. Thanks for visiting my blog.