Welcome to another RemARKabaly Creative Blog Hop. This month we’re looking at Bundle Up products. I’m sure you’ll love all the inspiration that the participants bring you. Make sure to visit all the blogs in the hop and try to leave a comment as you go. We love to read your thoughts on what we bring you.
Bundle Up project
This is uses the gorgeous Petal Palette Clear (also available in wood mount) Mount Bundle. I’ve combined it with the Layered Leaves dynamic Textured Impressions Folder, Night of Navy and some Blender Pens.
I just love how easy Stampin’ Blends make colouring. Here I’ve used both the Light and Dark of Old Olive and Night of Navy, along with the Color Lifter. All the die cut card you can see is cut using the Petals & More Thinlit Dies, included in bundle.
There’s also like a spotted border image in the set which I used with Night of Navy ink. I’ve then to stamp on the inside panel of the card and the outside of the envelope.
Here’s a couple of Bundle Options I’ve worked out for you, complete with product numbers. So just click the image to start shopping and Earning FREE Sale-A-Bration products now. Don’t forget to use the current hostess code.
Bundle Up Basic Info:
- Card Base measures 14.8 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/4″ scored and folded at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″.
- Layer 1 measures 14.3 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Put layer 1 through the Big Shot with the Big Shot Platform and 1 plate. Lightly spritz the card with water to get a better impression
- Stamp the image and sentiment in Basic Black Archival ink and die cut. Then colour the flower and leaf image using Stampin’ Blends
- Die cut the other elements using the Petals & More Thinlits Dies
- Put the embellishment pieces together on your Silicon Craft Sheet using Glue Dots. Then add Stampin’ Dimensionals to it before adhering to the front of your card.
Bundle Up Second project:
This is a money wallet for the man, of any size or age, in your life. It looks like a card but the Night of Navy Corduroy Ribbon is actually a belly band. It is adhered with Tear & Tape, the join being at the back of the card.
The angled piece on the left is where you can stow the cash and then you write your message on the right. What do you think? You could make it for any occasion so don’t feel it’s just a masculine projects.
Bundle Up Basics:
- Card base is 29.6 cm x 10.5 cm or 11″ x 4 1/4″ scored and folded at 10.5 cm or 5 1/2″
- The left hand panel has a piece of card which is 10 cm x 14.3 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″ with the DSP being 9.5 cm x 13.8 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″. Add DSP to this panel before cutting and use the left over bit for another project.
- Cut, using your Trimmer, from the upper left point to about 2.5 cm or 1″ from the bottom left hand corner, at a diagonal. Place a thin line of Liquid Adhesive around the 2 edges to attach it to the card
- The right hand panel is 10 cm x 14.3 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4′ with sentiment stamped in the centre
- The front panel – card measures 13.8 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ with the DSP measuring 13.3 cm x 9 cm or 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″. Adhere these layers to the front of the card with Liquid glue
- Stamp sentiment on scrap of Very vanilla and punch out using Tailored Tag Punch, then trim close to the stamped border and adhere to a night of Navy piece which has also been punched. Add these to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Make the Belly Band with the Night of Navy Corduroy ribbon adhering the 2 ends together with Tear & Tape and slide to the back. Now add the buttons.
- Stamp on the outside of the envelope.
Bundle Up – Truly Tailored Bundle
Here’s one last look at the money wallet card with the envelope:
Do you like what you see and think you’d like to earn some extra income from stamping?
If you are looking for a hobby, a part or full-time job, working from home and at your own pace, AND you love craft, then you should consider doing what I do. It is fun and rewarding.
Until next time