Today we’re making a sweet little box in my Chocolates Boxed Up video. We’re also learning how to do inlaid dies. This box will fit 3 or 4 Ferrero Rocher or similar chocolates in it and would make the perfect small gift for a friend or as a thank you.
Chocolates Boxed Up
Here’s the he box I made as a sample. It’s made in Berry Burst with Powder Pink Ribbon. Your Envelope Punch Board and Gift Bag Punch Board will come in handy to complete this project but are not essential.
The ribbon keeps the box closed and makes a pretty addition to the box. I show you how I tie the ‘perfect’ bow. You may have a different way of tying a bow and Id love to read your comments below on how you achieve it.
Chocolates Boxed Up Video
Chocolates Boxed Up Basics:
- Card measures 7 1/2″ x 7 3/4″ or 19 cm x 1.7 cm
- With the short side at the top of your Simply Scored score at 3/4″, 1 1/2″, 3″, 4 1/2″, 6″ and 6 3/4″ or 2 cm, 3.8 cm, 7.6 cm, 11.4 cm, 15.2 cm and 17.3 cm
- Have the long side of the card at the top of your Simply Scored and score at 1 1/2″ and 6 1/2″ or 3.8 cm and 15.9 cm
- You need 2 pieces of Whisper White card measuring 4 5/8″ x 1 3/8″ or 11.8 cm x 3.5 cm
- The ribbon used was about 13″ or 32.5 cm
- place a mark at 2 3/8″ or 6 cm in the inside centre of both the front and back and punch with your Gift Bag Punch Board, lining your mark up with the pointer on the back of the board. This will give you your ribbon holes.
Chocolates Boxed Up Final Look
ALL online orders placed using this month Hostess Code will receive a FREE gift FROM ME.
2018 SALE A BRATION Brochure from Stampin’ Up! is HERE and you can earn FREE and EXCLUSIVE products from the Catalogue and here are the 3 ways to earn from the Catalogue till March 31st 2018.
Classes are mostly monthly on a Saturday exact times and dates are in the Calendar Image in the right-side bar
I will be hosting a Occasions Catalogue & Sale-A-Bration Brochure Event on February 17th at 11 am
We will be making Projects from both the Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Brochure
Cost is $25 All Materials (except Stampin’ Up! Adhesive) and Light Refreshments included.
RSVP to me on 0410315786 to RESERVE your spot.
Class Specials – Come to class and place an order over $60 you get class for $15 or buy the bundle used and get your class for FREE.. Bring a friend who is a new customer to me and class is 1/2 price for you both.
My classes are suitable for all skill levels of crafters
See you Soon