Cross Over Pocket Card
This Cross Over Pocket Card is a replay of another of my Facebook Live Videos which has been edited. I thought you’d like to see it as these treat holders are quick and easy to make and can be made for any occasion.
This is my Christmas version using Painted Harvest, Emerald Envy, Tranquil Tide and Cherry Cobbler. I’ve sued the Starburst Punch to punch the flower out instead of fussy cutting it. I don’t mind fussy cutting but there are those who find it difficult for numerous reasons so this punch seems to work well.
There maybe just the odd one or two petals which get a trim with the punch, but I think you’ll agree, it does the job?
Cross Over Pocket Card Measurements:
- Card measures 5 1/4″ x 11″ or 13.3 cm x 28 cm
- Score at 3 1/2″ from each end or 8.9 cm from each end, burnish score lines well
- Stamp images as desired
- Sponge some ink between images
- Place Tear & Tape Adhesive along bottom front flaps and adhere
- Ribbon to wrap around will be approx 11″ or 28 cm
- Cut a piece which is 3 1/4″ x 5″ or 8.2 cm x 12.5 cm for insert to write on. Stamp on it if desired
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Are you looking for a hobby, part or full-time job and be able to work from home and when it suits you? Do you love craft? Then you should consider doing what I do.
To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!