Today’s post is my Decorated Silver Mini Gable Box from Tuesday’s Facebook Live and don’t worry I have edited it as i do know I tend to ramble on a bit and then you have a minute or so where I turn the camera around. So, even though this box is aimed at Valentine’s Day it can be used for so much more:
- Other special Occasions
So you just use one of the Mini Silver Gable Boxes and some Framelit or Thinlt Dies. You die cut shapes on the side and add Window Sheet to the inside to cover the holes.
You can also make some tags to add to the Decorated Silver Mini Gable Box. Tie them through the handle slit so they don’t get lost when the box is opened.
Decorated Silver Mini Gable Box Video
Decorated Silver Mini Gable Box
This shows a close up of the die cut windows. Just remember the silver foil marks easily so placing a thin sheet of copy paper over the top of the box, then your clear plate will help protect it. You may need one for the bottom plate too. Our plates get cracks and marks in them over time and that’s what’s meant to happen. Just be aware though when using any foil material you may transfer those marks in your plates to the foil. Best protect it before hand saving a waste of materials.
Decorated Silver Mini Gable Box Final Look
Now during the video I ask you to seriously think about joining Stampin’ Up! You can become a “Happy Shopper” and after your initial A$169 kit, all orders you place come with a 20% discount.
Our Stampin’ team currently has vacancies for new team members and would like to invite you to take up one of these coveted positions. There is no limit to the number of positions available, but there is no time like the present to grab hold of a fabulous opportunity…
* No stamping experience required, but a willingness to be open to the learning of countless new and exciting stampin’ techniques is a must
* Must be prepared for the strong likelihood of making new friends both online and in person, all of whom will very likely be “crazy stamping ladies”
* Must be 100% prepared to put aside all dignity and shame, jumping and hooting loudly in the event of any of (but not limited to) the following:
- An Australia Post van arriving in your driveway and making delivery of a large brown box, particularly during pre-order when demonstrators have the opportunity to purchase new catalogue products an entire month before they’re released to the public
- The postman delivering your advance copy of the new Annual and Seasonal catalogues – a month before anybody else gets to see it
- Winning “Prize Patrol” at any given Stampin’ Up! events (held every six months at various Australian and world wide locations) whereby a member of Stampin’ Up! staff will hand you a stamp set that is usually from an upcoming catalogue and as yet unavailable to anybody else
* The ability to stifle a giggle when telling workshop customers that the colour you are currently using is called Blushing Bride/Pear Pizzazz/Calypso Coral, and keep a straight face when agreeing that “yes, there must be an entire department dedicated to the naming of the colours”
* The ability to see the world in the aforementioned Stampin’ Up! colours, so that when team days descend into conversations about how Cathy’s nail polish is Rich Razzleberry, you will be able to keep up and possibly even contribute
* No requirement to do anything at all if you don’t want to
* Easily achievable quarterly sales requirement to remain active if you do want to
* Home based, highly flexible hours
* Generous 20% (minimum) discount on all personal purchases
* A minimum of 20% commission on all sales with the opportunity to earn up to 38% based on your sales and title achievement
* Additional commissions paid by Stampin’ Up! when you expand your own team by sharing the demonstrator opportunity with others
* Opportunities for generous rewards based on achievements in your first six months, plus ongoing opportunities for advancement and bonuses based on performance
ARE YOU GOING TO APPLY? BE QUICK!
If this sounds to you like an opportunity that’s too good to pass up, it’s probably because it is.
If you have ever considered the opportunity to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would urge you to act now and apply for one of the many available positions!
I hope that you will consider this opportunity and invite you to contact me directly by phone on 0410 315 786 or contact me if you would like further information or have any questions at all.
TO APPLY IMMEDIATELY click the banner below:
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…