Libby Stampz is run by Libby Dyson Independent Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator
Book a party or event or see my calendar here
2 Jacqueline Pl
Ph.: 0410 315 786
Workshop: Up to 2 hour event at your home with your friends. Everyone does a free make and take and can order from any of the current catalogues. You receive a free hostess gift and hostess rewards once party sales reach $250. This is a free event. Book your workshop by contacting me today.
Classes & Events
1st Saturday of every month 1pm to approx 3pm
- $25 per class or 6 classes for $120 saving you $30
- Classes will run monthly on the first Saturday at 1pm (unless otherwise stated)
What You Need To Do
- Single classes are $25 or
- Book and pay 1 week before the class
- Payment for the 6 classes is due 1 week before your first class
- Supply your own adhesives – I will have adhesives for sale at classes (includes Tear & Tape; Stampin’ Dimensionals; Tombow; Foam Adhesive Strip; Glue Dots)
- Bring your kit with you (trimmer, snips etc)
- If you are unable to attend a class, you will still receive the notes for the class and I will endeavour to complete samples for you
Please supply own adhesive
TECHNIQUE CLASS – MONTHLY
10:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Please provide your own adhesives – multipurpose Liquid Glue; Glue Dots; Stampin’ Dimensionals; Tear & Tape, Foam Adhesive Strips; Fine Tip Glue Pen; Snail Adhesive
Morning and afternoon tea as well as tea, coffee, hot chocolate and water will be provided
You need to book and pay 1 week prior to class
Individual classes are $25. If you are unable to attend in a particular month, you will receive the kit and instructions when I see you next.
Adhesives will be available for sale on the day
4th Saturday of each month – 10.30am to approx 5.30pm
Note change of day & date for April: Sunday 30th April
Relax and cowmen and spend the day Scrapbooking or doing Project Life or any combination with friends. The day will start from 10.30am and end at approx. 5.30pm in summer and 4.30pm in winter.
- Cost $5 toward tea/coffee/iced water/hot chocolate and morning/afternoon tea (payable on the day)
- Let me know by Wednesday before the date so I have enough spaces available – space is limited so bookings are essential
- Come with friends or alone and meet new friends
- Please bring your own lunch
- Some plain card stock and papers for sale if you need them
- Adhesives for sale if needed
- A double layout available if you would prefer. This will cost $15 and will have a different theme each month. Sometimes it may be Project Life
- Please check out my blog for theme samples and photo sizes required each month.http://www.libbystampz.
- You will receive the product needed to complete two pages
- Payment required 1 week prior if you would like the scrapbook/Project Life layouts
- Specialist card service – you order a card/s – fee based on item made
- Invitation service
- Children’s Party – I’m happy to provide a workshop as party-tainment. $10 per child and they make a small portfolio of cards and receive a free gift. Plus the hostess receives a free $10 shopping voucher and gift. (Minimum of 5 children with a maximum of 15 children.)
- School holiday class – 2 hour class for children 8 years old and over. Held at your place or other venue you organize. Cost $10 per child minimum of 5 children with a maximum of 15 children. Book early as dates fill quickly.
Where: All events are at my home at 2 Jacqueline Pl, KURMOND 2757. Please park in Erica Street and walk in through the gate in Erica St. (We’re on a corner block, so you will be entering through the back.
What: Unless otherwise stated above, I will supply all of the product you need except for adhesive, for each event plus light refreshments. I have tools available for use (pencils, rulers, bone folders etc.) but you do have to share with others or you can bring your own. Please make sure everything you bring is clearly marked with your name.
Time: All events are between 1 1/2 and 2hours in duration. (This is just an approximate time length. Orders can be placed during class times).
Payment is required 1 week prior to each event. In the event you are unable to attend you will be given all the class supplies etc to complete your projects at home. (NOTE; This does not include stamped images.
Pay at the event and it will cost you an extra $5. I take cash, direct deposit or credit card via a PayPal invoice (fees apply).
Direct Deposit into my bank account.
Name: Elizabeth Dyson
Account Number: 156492259
Libby Stampz is my business and my source of income. I cut kits for everyone attending a class and that takes up a fair bit of time. I also come up with the designs for what you make. As well, there is the cost of product and tools. I also provide light refreshments – tea (varieties including decaf); coffee (varieties including decaf); chocolate; water and something to eat (biscuits, home-made cake/fudge etc.). You can use my small fridge to keep things cool (please remember to take items home); I also have a microwave and a small toaster oven you can use and there is easy access to toilet facilities.