Yes, you read correctly. Gold Bullion Anyone? I have a box for you today and when finished it looks just like it could be Gold Bullion. However, today’s video shows one in Champagne Foil and it’s not carrying over after 2nd January 2018 so get it before it’s gone.
Now it’s easier than you think and I will provide a template with measurements, for you to copy at the end of the post. Doesn’t it look enticing? Wouldn’t you love to receive a special gift it this as packaging?
The above is the top view. ou could embellish it. One of the Foil Snowflakes with a Gold faceted Gem in the centre would look great as would almost any coloured ribbon. Use it for as a gift for almost anyone. So, want to see more on how you can make – Gold Bullion Anyone?
Gold Bullion Anyone Measurements
- Card measures 8″ x 8″ or 20.5 cm x 20.5 cm
- Score at 1″, 4″, 5″ and 7″ or 2.5 cm, 10 cm, 12.7 cm and 17.8 cm
- Give 1/4 turn and score at 1″ and 7′ or 2.5 cm and 17.8 cm
- Then score down to the 2nd score line at 1 1/2″ and 6 1/2″ or 3.8 cm and 16.3 cm
- All angles are scored and folded at 1/2″ or 1.4 cm
- Fold and cut as per template
- Decorate as desired
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!? Maybe you don’t want to sell it but you want to be a Happy Shopper and receive a discount on your own purchases? To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
If you are in Australia and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here