Today’s Freshly Brewed Blog Hop is to do with Nature. So hop along with everyone and be inspired.
For this post, I have gone back to a favourite, Petal Palette and petals and More Thinlit Dies. I’ve actually CASEd the catalogue, check out page 119 to see the catalogue photo. I have added my own touches to it.
The card I have used s Whisper White, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral and Mossy Meadow. Basic Pearl Jewels are coloured with the Dark Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blend.
Tone on tone stamping with Pool Party ink and more tone on tone with Crumb cake ink. Stamp the sentiment in Versamark and heat set with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- Card base is 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Layer 1 is 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Cut enough Linen Thread to wrap around the card base 3 times
- Stamp the image and sentiment and then trim the piece of Crumb Cake card
- Stamp ‘off’ with Tranquil Tide and fussy cut the leaves
- Die cut the other elements and put your card together with Liquid Adhesive and Stampin’ Dimensonals
- Cut an insert at 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Use some of the images from the set to stamp o9n the insert and the outside of the envelope
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
See products used for today’s projects below in the clickable links and shop Online 24/7!
Have you got your 2018 – 2019 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue yet? No? I have 2 ways for you to get yours, order it today or download it. Click on the appropriate image below.