Today’s we’re making a No Cut Gift Box which I’m sure you’ll love. It’s easy to make and once you have cut the pieces, there’s just a bit of scoring and dd adhesive and you’re done.
No Cut Gift Box
You’ll love this Gift Box which can be used for many occasions. I’ve used the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper to make these.
No Cut Gift Box Video:
- Stampin’ Blends
- Watercolor Pencils
- Use Blender Pens or Aqua Painters
No Cut Gift Box Inside View:
No Cut Gift Box Basics:
- Cut card 7″ x 8″ or 17.8 cm x 20.3 cm
- Score along the *” or 20.8 cm side at 2″ and 6″ or 5 cm x 15.2 cm
- Score along the 7″ or 17.8 cm side at 2″ and 5″ or 5 cm and 12.7 cm
- You then need to score on the diagonal in each small square on the outer 4 corners going from the outer corner to the inner corner
- Another piece of card cut to 4 1/2″ x 11″ or 11.4 cm x 28 cm
- Score along the 11″ side at 2″, 5″, 7″ and 10″ or 5 cm, 12.7 cm, 17.8 cm, 25.4 cm
- Your Designer Series Paper for the lid needs to be cut at 4 1/4″ x 2 7/8″ or 10.8 cm x 7.3 cm
- Cut 1 piece of Designer Series paper for the base at 3 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ or 9.5 cm x 7 cm
- Also 1 piece of Designer Series Paper for the front of the box 4 1/4″ x 1 3/4″ or 10.8 cm x 4.5 cm
- You also need a self-adhesive Velcro Circle for the closure
- You also need some embellishments and a sentiment for the top of the box
No Cut Gift Box Final Look
Thanks so much for your time today and for stopping by. Please shop the bundle from me. Thanks.
Do you have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator? If not, I would love to be your source for these amazing products and hopefully give you a good dose of inspiration from time to time. Live in the Australia and need a catalogue? Just let me know. This is not just a hobby for me, it is a passion! Click on the header above to find out more info on how you can earn free stamp sets just by shopping with me. Earn Owly Loyalty Rewards!
As always, let me know if you have any questions about the project or the products used. Thanks for visiting my blog.