The Latte Girls are bringing you Number Birthday for their weekly Blog Hop today. Make sure you check out the other blogs in the hop to see their inspiration.
OK, so I’m getting a bit ahead of myself. Isn’t it great to be organised? I don’t need this card until November. Mind you I could have made several more by then. However, Number of Years is on the Last Chance List.
Here’s a closer look at the card front which also uses A Little Wild.
It’s on Whisper White and stamped in Basic Gray Archival Ink (also on the Last Chance List)
Number Birthday Basics:
- Night of Navy card stock for the base is 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored and folded at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Marina Mist layer is 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White layer is 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Images are stamped in Basic Gray Archival ink
- Numeral is stamped in Night of Navy and has a Night of Navy numeral adhered to it for extra height
Now, I have a surprise for you. This week I have great pleasure in welcoming Helen Eyels (who is a Krafty Owlz Team Member) to the hop with her wonderful card.
Helen has used the following:
- Large numbers stamp and thinlit.
- Moon Baby stamp set.
- Oh My Stars Textured Impressions Embossing folder.
- Flirty Flamingo, Dapper Denim and Blushing Bride cardstock.
- Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends;
- Crumb Cake Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Flirty Flamingo, Soft Suede and Dapper Denim ink pads.
- Mini Stampin Dimensionals.
- 1/2″ circle punch for the ‘ticket ‘ corners.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
You’ll find all of these Stampin’ Up! supplies in my Online Stampin’ Up! store by clicking any of the product photos below