Welcome to another blog hop with the Latte girls. this week we’re using Occasions Hostess.
We’ve been having lots of inspiration presented to you from the Occasions Catalogue so sit back and enjoy the projects we bring to you toady using Occasions Hostess which can be part of your Stampin Rewards when you host a workshop of A$250 or more.
Blog Hop Participants:
- Leonie Schroder
- Libby Dyson – YOU ARE HERE
- Michelle Miller
- Narelle Fasulo
I chose Cozy Cottage for my Hostess set It’s a really lovely set which lends itself to colouring with Stampin’ Blends, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen and Aqua Painter Techniques.
It also has some lovely sentiments in the set however, today my card doesn’t have a sentiment. Now, you can only choose a Hostess set if you are a Hostess!
You can start earning Hostess rewards once your party or workshop sales reach A$250 but there’s even more once your workshop sales Reach A$450 – you get an extra A$40 to spend as Hostess Rewards. So that’s a total of A$95 in Hostess benefits instead of the usual $45. So click the image above and book your party/workshop today with me.
Occasions Hostess Close Up:
Here’s a closer look at the coloured cottage. I used Stampin’ Blends with Basic Gray Archival Safe Ink to stamp the images. I dis all of this with the largest of the Lots of Labels Framelit Dies laying on the Thick Whisper White card as a guide.
Occasions Hostess Basics:
- Card base measures 14.8 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored and folded at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Layer 1 measures (Pool Party) 14.3 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Layer 2 measures (Basic Gray) 13.8 cm x 9.4 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Thick Whisper White measures 13.3 cm x 9 cm or 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Place largest Lots of Labels Framelit Die in the centre of the Thick Whisper White layer then stamp the fence.
Occasions Hostess How:
- Make a mask of the fence and stick it over your fence image before stamping the cottage.
- Once you have completed your stamping colour with Stampin’ Blends of your choice
- Cut the Lots of Labels die from Basic Gray card
- Adhere Pool Party to centre of card base, then add Thick Whisper White after colouring
- Place Foam Adhesive Strip on the underside of the Basic Gray after die cutting. Add ribbon now then place this layer over the Thick Whisper White layer
- Stamp flowers on the insert and the outside of the envelope and colour gently with Stampin’ Blends. Adhere insert inside card
Occasions Hostess Card Colours Used:
- Roof – Ivory and Bronxe
- Mountain – Light & Dark Smoky Slate
- Trees and ground – Light & Dark Old Olive
- Cottage – Light & Dark Crumb Cake
- Chimney – Light & Dark Smoky Slate
- Fence – Light & DarK Crumb Cake
- Gate and Door – Light & Dark Pool Party
- Shadows and shading – Smoky Slate
- Highlights and blending – Color Lifter
I hope you visit the other blogs in the hop today and enjoy the card I brought you.
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!? Maybe you don’t want to sell it but you want to be a Happy Shopper and receive a discount on your own purchases? To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
If you are in Australia and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here.