Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Introducing Stampin’ Up!’s original scoring tool-designed exclusively by and for Stampin’ Up! With etched grooves every 3.2 mm (1/8″), and the ability to score card stock up to 12″ x 12″, the Simply Scored scoring tool helps you create perfectly measured score marks. It’s great for creating multiple projects or projects with a variety of score marks!
Features of the Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Comes with a high-quality stylus instead of a plastic bone folder.
- Stylus is ergonomically shaped and features a comfort grip.
- The high-quality metal tips on each end of the stylus-they come in two sizes-glide smoothly over your paper.
- Features a unique set of place markers that let you mark your score lines when creating multiple projects with the same score lines.Includes three place markers.
- Additional place markers can be purchased for flawless scoring.
- Includes a hidden storage compartment in the back of the base to hold your scoring tools.
- Accommodates card stock up to 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm).
- Can order a Metric Scoring Plate for metric measurements.
- Item 122334; $55.95
- Simply Scored includes
- 1 scoring board
- 1 stylus
- 3 place markers
- Dimensions of scoring board: 38.4 x 33.7 x 2.5 cm
Additional products available:
- Simply Scored Stylus
- Item 125624; $7.95
- Dimensions: 5-7/16″ (13,8 cm)
- Simply Scored Place Markers (pack of 6)
- Item 125625; $4.50
- Dimensions: 1/4″ x 1″ (6,4 x 25,4 mm)
- Simply Scored Metric Scoring Plate
- Item 127531; $21.95
- Slides securely over your Simply Scored
- Includes five specialty tracks to help you score standard metric card sizes
- Free shipping & handling straight to your door
- 2 free tutorials to get you started with your Simply Score
These are just a few ideas for using the Simply Scored. I also use it every time I make a card – scoring the centre line.