Party Panda is such a cute set. It will have you head over heels in love with it.
The Latte Girls are featuring this set in this week’s blog hop. I’m sure you’ll be inspired by the Party Panda projects we have for you:
Party Panda Card
Party Panda Stamp Set:
You can get this set with a A$90 purchase through my Online Shop. Now your products can come from the Annual Catalogue/Occasions Catalogue/Clearance Rack. So long as the sale comes to A$90, it doesn’t matter where the products come from.
Party Panda More Images
This is a close up of these mischievous Pandas. I’ve used the Petals & More Thinlit Dies to create the scene and popped it up on Foam Adhesive Strips with a Stampin’ Dimensional here and there.
I added the Pandas after cutting around them. I slotted them in where I thought I wanted them and added some Glue Dots to keep them in place.
Party Panda Basics:
- Card base is Pear Pizzazz and cut to 14.8 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored and folded at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Whisper White layer is 10 cm x 14.3 cm or 4″ x 5 1/4″
- The third layer is Pear Pizzazz and cut to 9.5 cm x 13.8 cm or 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Place the branch from Petals & More Thinlit Dies on the Pear Pizzazz running it through the Big Shot twice to create your ‘forest’. Keep the branches to attach at the end with Fine Tip Glue Pen. Attach this layer to Whisper White layer with Foam Adhesive Strip and Stampin’ Dimensionals where needed
- Stamp the Party Pandas three times onto Whisper White card with Basic Black or Memento Tuxedo Black and then cut out by hand
- Slip them in behind the leaf layer and adhere with Glue Dots when happy with placement
- Add Burlap Ribbon and sentiment
- Stamp on the insert and the card front
Party Panda Final Look
This is such a versatile stamp set, not just for parties but scroll through my blog for more ideas. Just imagine the joy this would bring on a card for many occasions. Team it with other stamp sets to make it useful for you.
Make sure you visit all the blogs in the hop to see the Party Panda inspiration:
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I do appreciate you spending time looking at my blog posts.
ALL online orders placed using this month Hostess Code will receive a FREE gift FROM ME.
2018 SALE A BRATION Brochure from Stampin’ Up! is HERE and you can earn FREE and EXCLUSIVE products from the Catalogue and here are the 3 ways to earn from the Catalogue till March 31st 2018.
I will be hosting a Occasions Catalogue & Sale-A-Bration Brochure Event on February 17th at 11 am
We will be making Projects from both the Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Brochure
Cost is FREE All Materials and Light Refreshments included.
RSVP to me on 0410315786 to RESERVE your spot.