Today I’m bringing you some cheeky Party Pandas and a couple of cards which are just a bit different. Time to make some impressive cards, today. These cards are lots of fun and do require a little more time. However, they are definitely well worth it for those special people you’d like to send a card to.
Party Pandas Card 1
This card was a CASE (Copy And Share Everything) from Billie Moan who used Christmas Trees on her card and some hand drawn borders. I’ve used one of the stems from Daisy Delight and the sentiment is from Eastern Beauty. The ‘trees’ are actually a leaf die cut from the Leaflets Framelits Dies. Sometimes you just need to think outside the box.
Party Pandas Card 1 Basics
- Card base measures 21 cm x 14.8 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored and folded at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Layer 1 (Lemon Lime Twist) measures 10 cm x 14.3 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White layer with the dies cuts measures 13.8 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Use the stem from Daisy Delight to stamp a border around the Whisper White, then die cut the ‘trees’ with the Leaflets Framelits Dies
- Stamp the sentiment where desired.
- On a small piece of Whisper White or Thick Whisper White and using Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad, stamp the Panda and colour with Stampin’ Blends as desired
- Add Lemon Lime Twist to card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, then add Foam Adhesive Strip to the back of the Whisper White piece and adhere to card front
- Don’t forget to stamp on the card insert and the outside of the envelope then colour with Stampin’ Blends if desired.
Party Pandas Video
Party Pandas Card 2 Basics
- Card base is 14.8 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored and folded at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Whisper White layer measures 14.3 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Card insert for both cards is 9.5 cm x 13.5 cm or 3 3/4″ x 5″
- You also need some scraps of Whisper White on which to stamp the Party Pandas.
- Don’t forget to stamp the inside of your card and the envelope.
Do you have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator? If not, I would love to be your source for these amazing products and hopefully give you a good dose of inspiration from time to time.
Live in the Australia and need a catalogue? Just let me know. This is not just a hobby for me, it is a passion! Click on the header above to find out more info on how you can earn free stamp sets just by shopping with me. Earn Owly Loyalty Rewards!
As always, let me know if you have any questions about the project or the products used. Thanks for visiting my blog.