Oops who forgot to schedule a post today? I’m really sorry I messed up. So I’m bringing you Quick Card Memories & More. Now in the video which I will share tomorrow, I two quick cards in under 15 minutes to put in my card stash. You always need some cards on hand just in case you need them.
Quick Card Memories & More Card 1
Looks great, don’t you think? Very quick and easy to make. Just choose a couple of cards from the Memories & More Sweet Soiree pack – one large and one small. There are so many choices. If you’d like to use the pack to just make cards I’d sit with the pack for 10 minutes or so and pair them up, then all you have to do is cut up your card stock make your cards and send or keep in your stash for that emergency occasion.
These are also perfect for Scrapbook Pages and Pocket Pages or Memories & More pages. Stampin’ Up! have a great range of products for memory keeping.
Do you remember these pages made recently?
My gorgeous Grand Daughter is featured in these pages and both use the Sale-A-Bration Memories & More Sweet Soiree card pack. Here’s the other one:
So, here’s what you get in the pack for FREE when you spend A$90 before shipping, plus I will send you a card and a small thank you gift.
I also made the following cards using the same pack. Do you see how versatile it is?
These two cards (above and below) require a little more work in terms of embellishments and so on, but still are quick card makes.
Quick Card Memories & More Basics:
- Rich Razzleberry Card Stock is 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ c 9 1/2″ scored and folded at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- If using metric measurements trim the edge of the chosen Memories & More Card. I adhered it to the front of the card with Liquid Glue and then just trimmed it flush with the edge of the card stock.
- If using imperial measurements, your Memories & more card should be the right size.
- Adhere a second card which is smaller to the front of the first card. I put mine on an angle, you could easily have it straight. You could also add ribbon, pearls, enamel shapes or rhinestones to the card front to add some pizzazz to it.
- Insert is Whisper White cut to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ and is embellished with Washi Tape from the Sweet Soiree Embellishment kit as is the envelope.