I did an impromptu Live With Libby yesterday with Sentiments and Punches Tips. I share tips on the following:
- Choosing an appropriate punch for a sentiment
- Colouring ribbon
- Different ways to use Designer Series Paper on a card
- Easily attaching a sentiment and doily at the same time
Sentiments and Punches Tips
I shared this card a short while back and offered a FREE written tutorial, you can see the post here and of course, download the tutorial or you can watch the video below.
Sentiments and Punches Tips Basics
- Card base is 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (Soft Sea Foam)
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Trim 9 cm or 3 1/2″ from the card front
- Cut a strip of Petal Pink which is 1.5 cm x 14.9 cm or 3/4″ x 5 1/2″
- D.S.P. 14.9 cm x 9.4 cm or 5 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
- Card insert measures 13 m x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Use a spare piece of D.S.P. for the envelope flap
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Have you got your 2018 – 2019 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue yet? No? I have 2 ways for you to get yours, order it today or download it. Click on the appropriate image below.
See products used for today’s projects below in the clickable links and shop Online 24/7!