Single Chocolate Wrapper
This Single Chocolate Wrapper is quick and easy to make with the Envelope Punch Board. Ideal for a sweet gift with a quick but beautiful package solution.
The above picture is the first one I made and the one in the video is a little different. These wrappers are great for a small sweet treat for any reason and at any time of year. These ones use the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper. Here’s another view of the one above:
So, they look a bit like bon bons, don’t they? They have more shape to them than bon bons do. Anyway watch the video to see how I made them and scroll below for all the measurements etc.
Single Chocolate Wrapper Measurements
- D.S.P. needs to be 6″ x 4 ” or 15 cm x 10 cm
- With the shory side at the top of your Simply Scored, score at 1″ and 3″ or 2.5 cm and 7.5 cm
- With the long side at the top of your Simply Scored, score at 1 3/8″, 2 3/4″, 4 1/8″ and 5 1/2″ or 3.5 cm, 7 cm, 10.5 cm and 14 cm
- Burnish all your score lines well, using a Bone Folder
- Use your Envelope Punch Board to punch at 1″ or 2.5 cm from top edge on every folded score line
- Flip and repeat on the bottom edge
- Add adhesive and tie trim around 1 end, then add chocolate
- Add trim to last end and stamp and punch sentiment. In the video I used the 1″ and 1 1/4″ Circle Punches
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Are you looking for a hobby, part or full-time job and be able to work from home and when it suits you? Do you love craft? Then you should consider doing what I do.
To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!