Star Topped Gift Bag
In today’s Video I share how I made this Star Topped Gift Bag with the help of my Gift Bag Punch Board. It’s quite easy. The only tricky bit is remembering where to start threading your ribbon through.
Isn’t it cute? You could easily make a few of these for Christmas or any other occasion. You can get 2 out of one 12″ x 12″ sheet of Designer Series Paper. Here I’ve used the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack. Now, you could make this little Star Topped Gift Bag for any occasion by just changing the paper. You could also change the ribbon. Keep in mind the ribbon needs to be narrower than the holes and a satin finish is good. A ribbon which will slip easily between the holes.
Star Topped Gift Bag Measurements
- Designer Series Paper is 26.3 cm x 15 cm or 10 1/2″ x 6″
- With short side at top of Simply Scored, score at 0.8 cm or 1/2″
- Turn paper and score at 3.5 cm or 1 3/8″ at opposite end to first score
- Use the Gift Bag Punch Board and make only the sides, inserting the end with the score at 3.5 cm or 1 3/8″
- Side score lines need to be folded and burnished to make Valley folds
- The Gusset score lines need to be folded to make Mountain folds
- Use the hole punch in the Gift Bag Punch Board to punch holes in the top, after folding it down. Match up the side score lines with the pointer
Here’s a view of the top of the Star Topped Gift Bag:
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Are you looking for a hobby, part or full-time job and be able to work from home and when it suits you? Do you love craft? Then you should consider doing what I do.
To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!