Star Topped Package Solution
Today’s video is a Star Topped Package Solution for a jar. The one I have made looks suitable for a male but change the colours and even the stamp set to make one suitable for a female.
We do use the Envelope Punch Board to help create this fun Star Topped Package Solution. You need it to create that ‘frill’ type look at the top where you tie the ribbon. I will place all the instructions below the video along with some more photos for you to look at. I used Lovely As A Tree as this set can easily be turned into a Christmas theme with a little creativity and imagination. Here’s a couple of ideas:
- Stamp in Old Olive and use a Real Red or Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Write Markers. Add little red baubles or berries to the trees
- Use Versamark Ink and use Copper, Gold or Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and corresponding trim or ribbon
- Stamp in Night of Navy and use Embossing Paste to add ‘snow’ to the ground and branches – heat with your heat tool before it sets.
Now watch the video to see how I created this Star Topped Package Solution.
Star Topped Package Solution Measurements etc
- Card measures 7″ x 9 1/2″ or 17.8 cm x 24.1 cm
- Score with short end at top of scoring tool at 1 1/2″ or 3.8 cm
- Turn and with long edge at top of scoring tool score at 1 1/2″, 3″, 6″, 7 1/2″ and 9″ or 3. cm, 7.6 cm, 15.2 cm, 19 cm and 22.9 cm
- Burnish score line you made with short edge at top of trimmer. Now stamp above this line for the border of ‘trees’ or whatever you decide to use
- Stamp sentiment in the centre of the widest panel
- With long side at top of scoring tool, score at 4 1/2″ or 11.3 cm
- Place the short side at the top of the scoring tool and score at 1″ and 2″ or 2.5 cm and 5 cm.
- The score at 1″ or 2.5 cm is a valley fold and at 2″ or 5 cm is a mountain fold
- Burnish all score lines
- Use the Envelope Punch Board to along the 1″ or 2.5 cm line at every score line
- Snip base and adhere together
- Use the 2 1/2″ or 6.25 cm Circle Punch to punch out a circle of card for the base of the
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Are you looking for a hobby, part or full-time job and be able to work from home and when it suits you? Do you love craft? Then you should consider doing what I do.
To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!