Sweet Soiree Embellishment Kit is what the Latte Girls are bringing you today. This is such a beautiful kit which is part of the Sweet Soirée suite. I’m sure you will love the projects in today’s blog hop. Make sure you visit all the blogs in the hop and leave a comment on each blog as you go. We do appreciate comments.
Here are my projects for this week’s Sweet Soiree Embellishment Kit blog hop.
First off I have a card for you. The only extras on this card are Whisper White Card Stock and C6 Envelope, Silver Foil and stamping in Versamark and embossing in Silver.
Sweet Soiree Embellishment Kit
The panel with the cake and other embellishments on it is quite a bit smaller than the card front but I wanted to show off the Silver Foil card as well. This card was exceptionally easy to make using all the elements from the Sweet Soiree Embellishment Kit.
This close up look shows you where I placed the different embellishments and they’re all from the kit. I used the Cake Soirée stamp set for the sentiment and stamped in Versamark and heat set in Silver Emboss powder. It’s a really easy card.
- Card base is Whisper White cut to 14.8 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored and folded at 105 cm or 4 1/4″
- Silver Foil Layer is cut to 14.3 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White card layer is cut to 12.8 cm x 8.5 cm or 4 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- The Washi Tape from the kit is about 4.5 cm or 1 8/10″ from the top of the Whisper White layer
- The Whisper White layer is adhered to the Silver Foil with Liquid Glue and then those two layers adhered to the card base with Foam Adhesive Strip.
- The cake is adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the other elements with Glue Dots
- I placed the two leaf type stamps on one block and stamped them down together with Versamark and heat set with Silver Emboss Powder for the card insert and the front of the envelope.
Sweet Soiree Embellishment Kit Box:
The kit comes with all these items in it and is wonderful value allowing you to make projects quickly. I’ve attached the Velvet Ribbon to the box using Glue Dots and slid a tassel onto it, to hand down in the front.
This close up image shows I used one of the floral die cuts and placed the the coordinating one in Vellum over it to soften the tone. I also added some extra Vellum Leaves with Glue Dots.
So they are my shares for today. I do hope you like them. Make sure you hop on along to the other blogs in the hop to see their inspiration for using this kit
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…