Today we make a Sweet Soirée Sour Cream Treat Holder. I tried making it on my Facebook Live, but clearly hadn’t had enough coffee and messed up, so here it is.
These Sweet Soirée Sour Cream Treat Holder are quite quick and easy to make. You will get 4 from every 12″ x 12″ or 30.5 cm x 30.5 cm piece of Designer Series Paper.
Sweet Soirée Sour Cream Treat Holder 1
These are a little different in that they have a 1/2″ or 0.6 cm turn over cuff. Punch the holes through the cuff to hold the holder closed with ribbon.
These are very sturdy and would look lovely with any embellishment on a table as favours for many different occasions.
Sweet Soirée Sour Cream Treat Holder Video
Sweet Soirée Sour Cream Treat Holder Basics
- Card or Designer Series paper cut to 6″ x 6″ or 15.2 cm x 15.2 cm
- Score 1/4″ or 0.6 cm on 3 sides
- Score 1/2″ or 1.3 cm across the top and down 1/2″ or 0.6 cm
- Trim off one side and half of the bottom plus the little square at the bottom tab
- Trim off 1 1/2″ or 3.8 cm along the 1/2″ or 1.3 cm score line on either end, leaving 3″ or 7.5 cm in the centre for the turn over cuff
- Add tear & Tape Adhesive to half the bottom and along the side which is still scored
- Adhere together either turning inside the box or on the outside. Burnish the adhered bits well
- Turn over top cuff and use 1/8: Circle Punch to punch holes for the ribbon. Thread ribbon through
- Make your tag and add ribbon or trim to the tag and thread through ribbon which has been added to the treat holder. Tie a bow
Sweet Soirée Sour Cream Treat Holder Last View
Thank you for stopping by today and watching the video. Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
ALL online orders placed using this month Hostess Code will receive a FREE gift FROM ME.
2018 SALE A BRATION Brochure from Stampin’ Up! is HERE and you can earn FREE and EXCLUSIVE products from the Catalogue and here are the 3 ways to earn from the Catalogue till March 31st 2018.
Classes are mostly monthly on a Saturday exact times and dates are in the Calendar Image in the right-side bar
I will be hosting a Occasions Catalogue & Sale-A-Bration Brochure Event on February 17th at 11 am
We will be making Projects from both the Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Brochure
Cost is FREE All Materials and Light Refreshments included.
RSVP to me on 0410315786 to RESERVE your spot.
Class Specials – Come to class and place an order over $60 you get class for $15 or buy the bundle used and get your class for FREE.. Bring a friend who is a new customer to me and class is 1/2 price for you both.
My classes are suitable for all skill levels of crafters
See you Soon