Tiny Gift for Coffee Lover
This Tiny Gift for Coffee Lover will have you making them for all types of occasions for all your acquaintances. It’s quick and easy and doesn’t require many supplies.
Doesn’t it look too cute for words? Easy and quick to make, you’ll be churning them out in no time. Here’s a photo of the side of the Tiny Gift for Coffee Lover.
OK so the back of this one isn’t too neat. Sorry about that. See we all make boo, boos? Anyway watch the video and see how easy they are to put together.
Tiny Gift for Coffee Lover Measurements
- Card 2 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ or 7 cm x 5.8 cm
- Score at 3/4″ and 2 ” or 2 cm and 5 cm long side at top
- Turn 90 and score at 3/4″ and 1 1/2″ or 2 cm and 3.8 cm
- Burnish all score lines and trim at opposite sides up to the score line
- Adhere all edges to form box
- Adhere to base of die cut Coffee Cup of choice so the back of your box is stuck to the back of the Coffee Cup. Make sure your Coffee Cup will stand up
Here’s a final view of the back of the treat holder
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Are you looking for a hobby, part or full-time job and be able to work from home and when it suits you? Do you love craft? Then you should consider doing what I do.
To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!