Welcome to another Tip Thursday and your tip this week is another use for the Envelope Punch Board. I promised you yesterday, I would share with you how I made the little Gift Box which isn’t so little really as it measures when finished 2 1/2″ x 2 3/4″ and 4 1/2″ high so it will fit quite a bit in it.
So this is the one I’m making today in the video. I’ve still used Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper and Crumb Cake card stock with the gorgeous Real Red 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon. Watch the video and all the measurements will appear below.
- Card measures 7 1/2″ x 10 1/2″
- Score on long side at 2 1/2″; 5″; 7 1/2″ and 10″
- Score on short side at 2 1/2″; 5 1/4″ and 5 3/4″
- Ribbon approx. 24″
- Fold and burnish all score lines with the score line at 5 3/4″ on short side folding the opposite way to all other folds
- Use the Envelope Punch Board and punch the centre between the score lines of 5 1/4″ and 5 3/4″ on all score lines and at edge
- Cut up each score line on base and cut away extra tab
- Cut 4 pieces of Designer Series Paper 2 5/8″ x 2 3/8″for body of box
- Cut 4 pieces of Designer Series Paper 2 3/8″ x 1 3/8″ for top of box
- Adhere all pieces
- Tag measured 2″ x 4: with Designer Series Paper 1 7/8″ x 3 1/4″
Wouldn’t you just love to win one of these lovely little bins for your craft space?
So how can you get your hands on one?
- Make a A$60 order through my Online Store in October/November – make sure to use the current November Hostess Code:
- Host a workshop in November or December
- Come to one of my classes and you may win one as a lucky door prize
- Join my team in November or advanced one level if you’re already part of my team
- Look for my Facebook Posts ad make a comment and 1 random comment maker will win one
- Or contact me today to order one
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share …
Are you looking for a hobby, part or full-time job and be able to work from home and when it suits you? Do you love craft? Then you should consider doing what I do.
To learn more, visit my website
Shop Stampin’ Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store. Be sure to check out the Clearance Rack as new things are added periodically.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.