These Treat Pouches are super quick and easy and only take a few supplies. You can get 4 of them out of 1 sheet of Designer Series Paper or you could use a 6″ x 6″ paper stack for each.
You could fit 2 sachets of coffee or chocolate in these or candy canes, whatever takes your fancy. They make great gifts for the office, colleagues, friends or if you need to make a lot of small gifts in a hurry. They’d be great for craft markets too.
Treat Pouches Measurements
- Designer Series paper or card measuring 6″ x 6″ or 15 cm x 15 cn
- Score at 2″ and 4″ or 5 cm and 10 cm
- Give a quarter turn and score at 3/4″ and 4 1/2″ or 1 cm and 12 cm
- Round corners or use Envelope Punch Board to create tab
- Use 1 3/4″ circle punch and punch out semi circle on both outer pieces
- Assemble and add a tag if desired.
Here’s the template to make it easier for you to visualise what to do. You just make it easier to place and remove treats by punching the semi-circles.
I made the tag by using a circle punch, cutting the tree out after stamping in Garden Green. The sentiment was done by using a Real Red Stampin’ Write Marker direct to rubber. You do this if you want to choose only part of a sentiment to stamp.
Do you like what you see and think you’d like to earn some extra income from stamping?
If you are looking for a hobby, a part or full-time job, working from home and at your own pace, AND you love craft, then you should consider doing what I do. It is fun and rewarding.
See more information on my website or contact me with questions you may have.
Until next time….