Another video for you today and this is a Squash Box for True Gentleman Still. You can make your own patterned paper using the Truly Tailored stamp set and finish it off with Night of Navy 3/8: or 1 cm Corduroy Ribbon and a tag using the Tailored Tag Punch.
Doesn’t it look great? You could fit all sorts of surprises in this. I will share all the templates and basics below the video. Watch it now to see how to make this very easy packaging solution:
True Gentleman Still Basics:
- Card measures 8 1/4″ x 11″ or 21 cm x 28 cm
- With the 8 1/4″ or 21 cm side at the top of your Simply Scored, score at 1/4″, 2 1/4″, 4 1/4″ and 6 1/4″ r 0.7 cm, 5.7 cm, 10.8 cm and 16 cm
- Also score just down to the 1 1/2″ or 4 cm mark at 3 1/4″ and 7 1/4″ or 8.3 cm and 18.5 cm
- Flip and score on short side at 1″ and 5″ or 2.5 cm and 12.5 cm
- Ribbon needs to be about 12 1/2″ or 32 cm long
- Close at one end with a staple and use a Glue Dot to adhere the ribbon
- Close at the opposite end using a velcro sticky backed dot cut to size of a Birthday Mini Binder Clip.
Thank you for stopping by …
ALL online orders placed using this month Hostess Code will receive a FREE gift FROM ME.
2018 SALE A BRATION catalogue from Stampin’ Up! is HERE and you can earn FREE and EXCLUSIVE products from the Catalogue and here are the 3 ways to earn from the Catalogue till March 31st 2018.
Classes are mostly monthly on a Saturday exact times and dates are in the Calendar Image in the right side bar
I will be hosting a Occasions Catalogue & Sale-A-Bration Brochure Event on February 17th at 11 am
We will be making Projects from both the Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Brochure
Cost is $20 All Materials and Light Refreshments included.
RSVP to me on 0410315786 to RESERVE your spot.
Class Specials – Come to class and place an order over $60 you get class for $15. Bring a friend who is a new customer to me and class is 1/2 price for you both.
My classes are suitable for all skill levels of crafters.
See you Soon