Today is the first day of my True Gentleman series. It’s the first of 5 posts with videos all using the True Gentleman suite of products. I do hope you like my True Gentleman series and would love to read your comments and for you to shop with me.
So, this is the packaging solution we’re going to make today. I will upload the template below the video along with the instructions but I encourage you to watch the video to see how it’s made. I hope you can give my video a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel.
True Gentleman Basics
- Card or D.S.P. measures 12″ x 11 1/4″ or 30.5 cm x 28.5 cm
- With the long side at the top score at 3″, 6″ and 9″ or 7.5 cm, 15.2 cm and 22.8 cm
- Give the card a 1/4 turn and now you have the shot side at the top of your Simply Scored
- Score at 3/4″, 2 5/8″, 4 1/5″ and 8 1/4″ or 2 cm, 6.7 cm, 11.5 cm and 21 cm
- From the 1st score line on the bottom put a notch at 2″ or 5 cm and do this for all the horizontal score lines across the card or paper (see template).
- Now join up as diagonal score lines (see template)
- Cut a piece of coordinating card at 1″ x 5 3/4″ or 2.5 cm x 14.3 cm and score down the length at 1/2″ or 1.3 cm. Fold and burnish score line
- Attach as tab on box.
- Cut where indicated
- Fold on all score lines and put box together
- Make your tag and attach using one of the Birthday Mini Binder Clips
I hope you enjoyed this first in my series on the True Gentleman Suite of products. Come back again tomorrow to see what I have for you.
Thanks for stopping by…
ALL online orders placed using this month Hostess Code will receive a FREE gift FROM ME.
2018 SALE A BRATION catalogue from Stampin’ Up! is HERE and you can earn FREE and EXCLUSIVE products from the Catalogue and here are the 3 ways to earn from the Catalogue till March 31st 2018.
Classes are mostly monthly on a Saturday exact times and dates are in the Calendar image in the right side bar.
I will be hosting an Occasions and sale-A-Bration Event on February 17th at 11 am
We will be making Projects from both the Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Brochure
Cost is $20 All Materials and Light Refreshments included.
RSVP to me on 0410315786 to RESERVE your spot.
Class Specials – Come to class and place an order over $60 you get class for $15. Bring a friend who is a new customer to me and class is 1/2 price for you both.
My classes are suitable for all skill levels of crafters
See you Soon