Today I’m bringing you another Waterfront card. This one has a Video and is called Waterfront Thanks.
The post is late as I had a late starting Blog Hop yesterday. Did you see it. Some marvellous creations for Easter from Demonstrators world wide. I love those hops as you get so many great ideas from them.
The Waterfront stamp set is in the Occasions Catalogue. It can create so many beautiful landscapes, the possibilities are endless. Today you can dream of a lake in the mountains amongst the pine trees.
Waterfront Thanks Card
This would make a great masculine card but would also be suitable for anyone really. Watch the video to see how I put this card together. Remember the way I do it is just one. You find what suits you and do it that way.
Waterfront Thanks Basics
- Very Vanilla card base is 29.7 cm x 10.5 cm or 11 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ folded and scored at 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″
- Wood Textures designer Series Paper is 14.9 cm x 10 cm or 4″ x 5 1/2″
- Old Olive card stock is 4.5 cm x 10.5 cm or 1 3/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Early Espresso card is 6.3 cm x 10 cm or 2 1/2″ x 4″
- Watercolor Paper is 6 cm x 9.7 cm or 2 3/8″ x 3 3/4″
- So Saffron is 1.3 cm x 8.2 cm or 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- card insert is 9.5 cm x 13.5 cm or 3 3/4″ x 5″
I stamped on the card and the insert with Early Espresso and used the dotted image which I think is a sand texture.
Do you have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator? If not, I would love to be your source for these amazing products and hopefully give you a good dose of inspiration from time to time. Live in Australia and need a catalogue? Just let me know. This is not just a hobby for me, it is a passion! Click on the header above to find out more info on how you can earn free stamp sets just by shopping with me. Earn Owly Loyalty Rewards!
As always, let me know if you have any questions about the project or the products used. Thanks for visiting my blog.