Welcome to another Scrapbooking Global Blog Hop. I’m grateful you are spending some time with me and hope you participate in the Scrapbook Sketch Challenge by visiting the blogs and leaving a comment.
Scrapbook Sketch Challenge
Tip: When constructing a layout without a photo, ensure you place adhesive on the design elements so they can be easily lifted and a photo placed under them. In my layout I have used Stampin’ Dimensionals:
- bee on the right, under its body
- bottom left bee has Stampin’ Dimensionals under its base
- bee on right has Stampin’ Dimensionals under its left wing
For this layout I used:
For the photo element cut the following:
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 15.5 cm x 10.3 cm
- Basic Black A4 Card Stock to 15.8 cm x 10.6 cm
- Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper – choose 2 different ones and cut (1) 16.8 cm x 11.6 cm and (1) to 17.8 cm x 12.6 cm
More Scrapbook Sketch Challenge
Have some fun stamping:
- Use Smoky Slate Classic Stampin’ Pad with the Crackle Paint Cling Stamp Set
- Use Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad with the Honey Bee Bundle
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store
If your order is over $250, please don’t use the code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) and you’ll still receive something special in your mailbox from me.