Today in ‘How Do I Do That?’ we make an Easy Double Gate Fold. Thanks so much for spending time with me again this week, I really appreciate it.
Easy Double Gate Fold
For this card use:
Use the following card and D.S.P.
- World Of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Cinnamon Cider A4 Cardstock
- Mossy Meadow A4 Cardstock
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock
- Whisper White C6 Envelopes
Now watch the video to see how I made this card. As always experiment with it and come up with your own version which suits you.
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
More Easy Double Gate Fold
Ink and colour used:
- Card base cut to 14.85 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored and folded at 5.2 cm and 15. 7 cm or 2 /8″ and 6 3/8″ n the long side. See the tip on easy folding in the video.
- Mat the card stock (2)5 cm x 14.2 cm or 2″ x 6 1/4″
- Mat the D.S.P. (2) 4.8 cm x 14 cm or 1 7/8″ x 6 1/8″
- Cut the gates (2) 9.5 cm x 6.5 cm or 3 3/4″ x 2 5/8″
- D.S.P. mat for the gates 9.3 cm x 6.3 cm or 3 5/8″ x 2 1/2″
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Don’t forget for every A$90 you spend up to and including August 3 you receive a A$9 voucher to redeem from August 4 to 31
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store
Product of the Week
If your order is over $250, please don’t use the code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) and you’ll still receive something special in your mailbox from me.