I have another card today for you to decide whether it looks better with or without embellishments. Stitched Thank You uses a number of stamps from the
Stitched Thank You
Don’t forget Live With Libby
Here I’ve added some Pearl Basic Jewels to the card front and I think it makes the card look much better. What do you think?
Stitched Thank You Basics:
- Cut card to 29.7 cm x 10 cm or 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Score and fold at 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″
- Cut an 8.5 cm x 1.3 cm or 3 1/4″ x 1/2″ of Petal Pink A4 Cardstock
- Cut a piece of Night Of Navy A4 Card Stock 12.5 cm x 8.5 cm or 5″ x 3 1/4″
- With the Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad stamp the ‘x’ images from the Stitched All Around Stamp Set onto the Night of Navy piece of card creating a tone on tone look.
- Adhere the 2 pieces of card to the card base. The Petal Pink will show slightly under the Night of Navy. Use Liquid Multipurpose Glue.
- Use White Vellum A4 Card Stock and the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch to punch out a vellum border (see tip below)
- Cut a piece of Petal Pink card 10.5 cm x 1.3 cm or 4 1/4″ x 1/2″, add to your card with the Vellum border just showing underneath
- Use the Stitched Labels Framelits as your sentiment base in Whisper White A4 Card Stock and Night of Navy ink
- Add the coordinating sentiment on the top by stamping the sentiment twice and cutting 1 out and adhering it with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add Pearl Basic Jewels as embellishments
- Cut a card insert to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Use the Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp the image on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes. Adhere the card insert inside the card
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.