Did you like yesterday’s card? I have another today which I’ve called Happiest Christmas. I’ve used the Dashing Deer Clear-Mount Bundle along with the Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and some other Thinlit and Framelit Dies to make this card.
Tip: If you are making a few of these stamp and first, then die cut die cut all the other pieces. This will make assembly quick and easy
When using the Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder you can choose to have the snow falling down or all on the ground with a little still falling. It’s your choice. I have used both in my cards.
Tip: Get more use from your dies by combining different ones in your cards. Here I have used:
- the label from Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies
- the snowflake from Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies
- the pine branches from Christmas Staircase Thinlits Dies
Stamp the deer in Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad and then die cut using the Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies from the bundle. Make it ‘pop’ by placing a darker scallop circle behind it. Here I have used Joyous Noel 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper and the large Scallop Circle from the Layering Circle Framelits Dies.
Happiest Christmas Basics
- Cut a card base of Cherry Cobbler A4 Card Stock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut a piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Run this piece through the Big Shot with the Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and adhere to the card front with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Stamp the deer in Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad and then die cut using the Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies from the bundle
- Die cut a snowflake from Whisper White A4 Card Stock using the Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies; two flowers from Cherry Cobbler A4 Card Stock using the Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies and two pine branches from Garden Green A4 Card Stock using the Christmas Staircase Thinlits Dies
- Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White A4 Card Stock in Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad and then die cut using the Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies and add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back
- Adhere all pieces to the card front using Liquid Multipurpose Glue, except the sentiment which has Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back. Adhere the sentiment last.
- Add Metallic Pearls. I used the gold ones.
- Cut a card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Using Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad stamp a small deer on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Adhere the card insert inside the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.