Hello and welcome to another week on my blog. Thanks so much for stopping by today, I do appreciate your support. Today I have 10 Tips Under My Umbrella. This is a great bundle in the 2020 Jan – June Mini Catalogue.
10 Tips Under My Umbrella
I love this bundle for its versatility and fun techniques you can employ when using it.
For this card use:
Now watch the video to see the tips and tricks I share with this bundle.
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Did you see all the tips?
- Umbrella closed in Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper
- Umbrella open using Best Dressed 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
- Easily take the backings from Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals with the Take Your Pick
- Use the Under My Umbrella Bundle to stamp the umbrella open and punch it out and place images inside it with the handle behind
- Masking – how to make your masks
- How to use your masks to create the second card
- Using Snail Adhesive for your masks
- How to shorten the handle of the umbrella by using masks
- Using an Aqua Painters to colour your umbrellas and create a scene
More 10 Tips Under My Umbrella
For this card use:
Colours used on this card were:
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store
If your order is over $250, please don’t use the code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) and you’ll still receive something special in your mailbox from me.