Hello, and welcome back to my blog for another week. I’m so pleased you could join me. Today I have another ‘how Do I Do That?’ videos for you and it’s on 12 Timeless Tulip Tips.
12 Timeless Tulip Tips
Now watch the video to see all the tips I share with you which will make it:
- Easier to use this bundle
- Give you some quick ideas
- Take advantage of all this bundle has for you.
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Use the following ink colours:
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Grapefruit Grove Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Lovely Lipstick Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Call Me Clover Stampin’ Pad
- Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin’ Pad
More 12 Timeless Tulip Tips
- Highland Heather A4
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock
- Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Take Your Pick
- Stamping Sponges
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Click on the image below or any of the links below to buy the Timeless Tulips Bundle and receive a FREE tutorial bundle using the stamp set.
Buy this bundle for A$55 + shipping
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store
If your order is over $250, please don’t use the code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) and you’ll still receive something special in your mailbox from me.