Welcome to the ESAD 2018 Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop. Over the course of the hop you will see offerings from both Sale-A-Bration 1 and 2. Make sure you visit all the blogs in the hop to see the inspiration they have shared.
I decided to use Brusho along with Epic celebrations and I have a quick video for you on how to achieve the technique I’ve used. Here’s a close up of the card front so you can see the technique.
Doesn’t it look great and it’s fun and easy too. Watch the video to see how it’s done:
I hope you gave me a thumbs up or left a comment
Don’t miss any more of my videos. Subscribe today!
2018 Sale-A-Bration Card
- Card base is Whisper White and cut to 14.8 cm x 21 m or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored and folded at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Night of Navy layer is cut to 14.3 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Rose Red layer is cut to 13.8 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Watercolor Paper is cut to 13.3 cm x 9 cm or 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Card insert in Whisper White is cut to 9.5 cm x 13.5 cm or 3 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Make sure the Watercolor Paper is dry before stamping
Do you like what you see and think you’d like to earn some extra income from stamping?
If you are looking for a hobby, a part or full-time job, working from home and at your own pace, AND you love craft, then you should consider doing what I do. It is fun and rewarding.
Until next time …. Happy Crafting
Blog Hop Participant List
- Lou Kitzelman
- Sandra Mastello
- Courtenay Heuston
- Ellen Woodbridge
- Cheryl Algie
- Peta Stephen
- Nicole Wilson
- Maree McIntosh
- Kristel Rimmer
- Libby Dyson YOU ARE HERE
- Leonie Schroder
- Jessie Holton
- Megan Lenske
- Delys Cram
- Rachael Lewsley
- Kim Oliver
- Sharon Dalton
- Melinda Whittington
- Jenny Hayward