Welcome to another Blog Hop with the Latte Girls. I can smell that Freshly Brewed coffee. Can’t you? We have the 2019-2021 In Colors to share with you today and they are so pretty.
TIP: When you order your new In Colors make sure you add the Ink Refills and Stampin’ Write Markers too. They are often bundled with one item number, to make ordering easy.
2019-2021 In Colors
For these cards use the:
- 2019 – 2021 In Colors
- Daisy Lane Cling Mount Stamp Set #149325 (available June 4)
- Cut Shimmery White A4 Card Stock for the card front to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Use one of the Aqua Painters to add a was of the various In Colors
- Use the Daisy Punch to punch out 2 daisies for each colour
- Adhere them to each other, ensuring they are off-centre and use Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Try placing the daisy in different positions on the stem
- Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Place the stem from Daisy Lane onto the Stamparatus and stamp in Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Pad
2019-2021 In Colors Basics
- Cut a card base of each In Color to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Adhere the front piece of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Attach the flower where desired. The stem is such that you can place the flower in several different positions
- Cut a card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp the small flower from Daisy Lane onto the card insert in the corresponding In Color and do the same to the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Adhere the card insert using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…