Here I am again with a Friday Freebie. I hope you like this card. It’s made with the Balloon Celebration Bundle which consists of the Balloon Celebration Photopolymer Set and the Balloon Bouquet Punch. The stamp set is a 2 step one and photopolymer stamp sets lend themselves nicely to this type of stamping.
Here’s the how to:
- Whisper White as your card base
- Cut a piece of Whisper White to 14.3cm x 10cm
- Using Soft Suede ink up your chosen sentiment and stamp towards the 1/3rd of the bottom of the piece of card – I did mine in the top 1/3rd bottom right
- Using Bermuda Bay and the small cloud stamp, stamp 2 images on the card and 2 which are half off the card – one to the top and one to the left or whatever you prefer. Stamp off with the same image a couple of times randomly, so you could do this after inking and stamping and image and then stamp off elsewhere on the card.
- Using Bermuda Bay and the large cloud image, ink up the image and stamp off then onto the card, do this twice.
- Now on some small pieces of Whisper White and the balloon outline stamps, stamp each balloon once in Melon Mambo
- Ink up the base of each balloon in Melon Mambo, stamp off and then position on the outline image
- Punch each balloon out using the Balloon Bouquet Punch and place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of each balloon
- Adhere the Melon Mambo balloons where desired
- Put some Multipurpose Liquid Glue (Tombow) on the back of this stamped piece of card and adhere to the card base.
- Cut a piece of card 9.5cm x 13.5cm for the right hand inside of the card
- Using the small solid balloon, ink up with Melon Mambo and stamp on the bottom right, stamp again just above this first balloon twice, without re-inking.
- On the envelope front stamp the same was as the inside on the front left of the envelope
- Stamp once in the centre of the back of the envelope with the same balloon and Melon Mambo which has been stamped off first.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
If you would like to purchase Stampin’ Up! Product to complete your paper crafting projects, please shop at my online store.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share …