Welcome back to my blog again today. I have a 6 Sided Box made with the Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper . I’ve made a masculine version which could easily be adapted to a box for a female.
6 Sided Box
For this box use:
- Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper
- Sailing Home Bundle
- Night Of Navy A4 Card Stock
- Layering Circles Dies
Now watch the video to see how this great box is made
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
This is what the inside of the box looks like and the top tabs for closing the box
Use an Embossing Buddy on both the sailing boat stamp from Sailing Home Bundle and a scrap of Night Of Navy A4 Card Stock. Stamp with Versamark Pad and heat set using White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and your Heat Tool. Then die-cut and add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back
Measurements 6 Sided Box
- Cut Night Of Navy A4 Card Stock to 21 cm x 25 cm or 8 1/4″ x 9 3/4″
- With long side across the top of your scoring tool score at 4 cm, 7.5 cm, 11.5 cm, 15.2 cm, 19 cm and 23 cm or 1 1/2″; 3″, 4 1/2″, 6″, 7 1/2″ and 9″
- Turn the card so the short edge is across the top of your scorning tool and score at 4 cm or 1 1/2″ from each end
- Cut Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper to 3.5 cm x 13 cm or 1 3/8″ x 5 1/4″
- Angle the top tabs by cutting away about 1.3 cm or 1/2″ from the top to the top score line (see photo above)
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
EARN A $9 COUPON FOR EVERY $90 SPENT.
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.