A challenge in which I am participating today uses Amazing You. What Will You Stamp Challenge #158 uses his wonderful Sale-A-Bration set which is FREE when you spend A$90 from my Online Store. Products can come from the Annual or Occasions Catalogue or the Clearance Rack or any combination of all, so long as it adds up to A$90.
Make sure you visit the What Will You Stamp Blog to see the inspiration from the Design Team and the other challenge participants.
I decided I’d do a scrapbook page today incorporating this set
I’ve used Brusho Colour Crystals an let them just run down the page after activation with water. I then used the Sweet Soiree Decorative Masks with Shimmery White Embossing Paste over the top of the Brusho.
Amazing You Basics
- The flowers are stamped in Basic Black Archival Ink and water painted with Brusho using Brilliant Red and Mossy Green.
- The Shimmery White Embossing Paste has picked up some of the Prussian Blue Brusho and gives the page a real sparkle.
- Amazing You Basics
- Card – 12″ x 12″ or 30.5 cm x 30.5 cm
- Photo is 6″ x 4″ or 15 cm x 10 cm
- Mat of Whisper White is 6 1/8″ x 4 1/8″ or 15.3 cm x 10.3 cm and the edges sponged with Rose Red
- Mat of Night of Navy is 6 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ or 15.5 cm x 10.5 cm
- Stamp the ‘rays’ in Night of Navy and die cut the sentiment in Night of Navy card
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…